SOLD 6 Quarter Grain Land For Sale in RM of Cupar No 218
For Sale Only
SAMA - NE Sec 19 Tp 24 Rg 16 W 2.pdf
SAMA - NE Sec 30 Tp 23 Rg 16 W 2.pdf
SAMA - NW Sec 19 Tp 24 Rg 16 W 2.pdf
SAMA - PT NW 29 Tp 23 Rg 16 W 2.pdf
SAMA - SE Sec 30 Tp 23 Rg 16 W 2.pdf
6 Quarters RM 217 RM 218 - Lease Info.pdf
6 Quarters RM 217 RM 218 - Facilities.pdf
- Major Use Grain Land
- RM Name RM of Cupar No 218
- RM Number 218
- Legal Descriptions NE 30-23-16 W2, SE 30-23-16 W2, PT NW 29-23-16 W2, NW 19-24-16 W2, NE 19-24-16 W2, NE 11-24-17 W2
- Total Land Area in Acre 938
- Bins Included 9 hopper bins, 31,000 bushel in total.
- Outbuildings Included See listing description
- Nearest Town Cupar
- Directions see map
- Map URL https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/embed?mid=1ZLME1SaLQd2JZZsBthX8Z-ixh3qpQFRj&ehbc=2E312F
- MLS Number SK876787
- Listing Agent Qing Zhang
- Listing Broker Royal LePage Regina Realty
- Tags Grain Land For Sale, Farmland For Sale, RM of Cupar, RM No 218,
- Item # 251694
-- Soil Classes are mostly H and J.
-- Total cultivated acres as per SAMA are 776.
-- Average assessment per 160 acre is $172,742
-- Average cultivated acres per 160 acre is 132.4
Land has been well farmed for many years by a local large farmer.
See Additional Media section for lease info.
Cultivated acres as per SAMA.
There is room to clean bush and gain lots more cultivated acres. The10 acre Yard site and house on SE 30-23-16 W2 is optional (asking $150,000 excluding grain bins).
Additional 2 Quarters are also available, just 10 miles south of this package.
Facilities and Grain bins included:
1， the Yard and House on SE 30 is not included
2， included GrainBins:
4 hopper metal bins, 5,000 bushel each.(on SE 30-23-16 W2). 5 hopper metal bins, 2,200 bushel each. (on SE 30-23-16 W2). In total 9 bins, 31,000 bushel. underground power to these bins
|Legal description||Soil Class||2021 Assessment||Cultivated acres||Waste acres||Total Acres|
|NE 30-23-16 W2||H||182,300||130||30||160|
|SE 30-23-16 W2||H||188,800||138||25||160|
|PT NW 29-23-16 W2||H||168,800||120||22||142|
|NW 19-24-16 W2||J||156,600||123||35||158|
|NE 19-24-16 W2||J||156,000||120||40||160|
|NE 11-24-17 W2||J||160,200||145||15||160|
|Average / 160 acres||G-||$172,742||132.4|