1, Buy any grain land in RM 217 and RM 218 area.
2, Grain land, black soil, 300 acres to 2000 acres.
Land owner can rent back. Please Contact Us
Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
A. Proxy Bid is a feature that allows the computer to bid on your behalf in your absence.
To set you Proxy Bid, Just enter your maximum bid in the same input box where you normally input your bid, and the system will take it as your Proxy Bid (also called Max Bid).
Basically you enter the highest amount you are willing to pay and the system will bid on behalf of you as prompted by other bids. If any bidder outbid you, our system will intimate you by email. You can use the proxy bid feature if you are unavailable to bid at the time of auction closing, For example you can set your Proxy Bid to $100, and if the other bidders only go up to $40, you would win the item for $41. If someone bids higher than $100, then you would lose the auction.
Q. How can I recover a lost or forgotten password?
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
Q. How do I change my password?
A. You can change your password at any time.
From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
Q. Why am I not receiving any emails?
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.
Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
Q. Why does it say that my email address is already in use?
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.