5 Quarter Farm Land For Sale RM Of Hazel Dell No. 335
- Major Use Mixed Land
- RM Name Hazel Dell No 335
- RM Number 335
- Legal Descriptions NE, NW, AND SE 24-35-13-W3
- Property Taxes 2,229
- Total Land Area in Acre 798
- Bins Included none
- Outbuildings Included house and yard, barn (28 X 44) with (12 X 44) lean to (Metal clad roof) Cattle Shelter (24 X 28). Insulated storage shed (12 X36)
- Nearest Town Hazel Dell
- Directions along Highway #49 Twelve miles west of Preeceville.
- Map URL https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/embed?mid=1DkSHF8zBq0c31GntxP-mPXftbc5DDpKR&ehbc=2E312F
- MLS Number SK878655
- Listing Agent Qing Zhang
- Listing Broker Royal LePage Regina Realty
- Tags Grain Land For Sale, Farmland For Sale, RM Of Hazel Dell No. 335
- Item # 240474
Five Quarter Sections of Farm Land in one BLOCK.
Do not look at the low assessment value, look at the potential this land can be. The low assessment is due to SAMA's stone quantity rating (rating as S4) , and many non-cultivated acres. The stones on top of the fields can be easily cleaned up, and you do not need to worry about the stones buried in dirt as farmers do till free farming. The bush and weeds areas can be pushed and piled and you can get about 115 farmable acres on each quarter of section 10-35-7 W2, just like NE 3-35-7 w2 which currently has 115 cultivated acres. NE 3-35-7 W2 was grain farmed prior to 2012. Land could be certified organic.
Majority of the land is fenced(barb wire). Out buildings include barn (28 X 44) with (12 X 44) lean to (Metal clad roof) Cattle Shelter (24 X 28). Insulated storage shed (12 X36) Yard has underground power and a dugout for live stock. Three watering bowls. Separate dugout and pressure system for household. House (1172 sqft) needs major renovations.
Great Location along Highway #49 Twelve miles west of Preeceville