3 Quarter Grain Land For Sale RM Of Biggar No. 347
- Major Use Grain Land
- RM Name Biggar
- RM Number 347
- Legal Descriptions NE, NW, AND SE 24-35-13-W3
- Property Taxes 1,518
- Total Land Area in Acre 441.83
- Bins Included none
- Outbuildings Included none
- Nearest Town Biggar
- Directions see marks on google map
- Map URL https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/embed?mid=1z179HzXJBPOkiRBzGGSXEbd-E9u1W5W0
- MLS Number SK878537
- Listing Agent Qing Zhang
- Listing Broker Royal LePage Regina Realty
- Tags Grain Land For Sale, Farmland For Sale, RM Of Biggar No. 347
- Item # 238720
Total SAMA assessment is $429,900. Soil Class is H,H and J.
Attractive 3 quarter package of farmland located east of Biggar, Sk including 315 acres cultivated (as per SAMA - previous tenant GPS shows 341 cultivated), 112 acres pasture, 22 other acres (slough/bush/yardsite). The land is a productive class 3 dark brown soil (Keppel association) with a clay loam to loam texture. The well treed yardsite located 3.5 miles south of HWY 14 between Biggar and Perdue includes an old house and outbuildings (no value), with a beautiful panoramic view overlooking the rolling hills to the south. Power and phone are at the yardsite, providing a good opportunity to develop the acreage. NW 24 and NE 24 are intersected by CP and CN rail lines. The land is currently being farmed by the tenant for the 2022 and 2023 growing season. Land is available for 2024.
The yearly rent is $15000 plus GST . Lease will expire Dec 31 of 2023.
Additional 4 quarter grain land (MLS# SK877938) in one block is also for sale, only half mile west from this land. Potential to own 7 quarters as one package.