FARMLAND RENTAL AUCTION - RM OF Biggar and RM of Tullymet (Closed #350963)
For Rent 1 Quarter Farmland in RM of Tullymet No 216
SE-34-24-10-2 ISC Parcel Pics.pdf
SE-34-24-10-2 RM Map.pdf
SE-34-24-10-2 SAT Image.pdf
- Final Bid Price: $30.00
- 1 Bid(s) Reserve Price Not Met View Bid History
- High Bidder: Deere
- Major Use Grain Land
- RM Name RM of Tullymet No 216
- RM Number 216
- Legal Descriptions SE-34-24-10-2
- Lease Type Cash Rent
- Desired Length of Lease 5
- Lease Start Date Monday, April 17, 2023
- Total Land Area in Acre 123
- Bins Included none
- Outbuildings Included none
- Nearest Town Ituna
- Directions see marks on google map
- Map URL https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1Sn9i7Y5R8qHCa552SsRmVYEf84ynJpo&ehbc=2E312F
- Tags farm land for rent, farmland for rent, grain land for rent, crop land for rent, rm of tullymet, RM no 216
- Lot # 02
- System ID # 354145
- End Date
- Start Date
Legal Land Description: SE-34-24-10-2.
GPS Coordinates: 51.111023, -103.322859.
± 123 Titled Acres.
± 80 Estimated Cultivated Acres (87 cultivated as per SAMA, bidder's responsibility to find out).
Current Ag Usage: Hay (Tame Forage).
Crown Conservation Easement: No.
Water Source for Livestock Available: Yes
Access to the property: All Weather
SAMA Assessment: $101,600 - Please see SAMA Assessment and Report below.
SAMA Final Rating : 51.83.
SCIC Soil Class: H.
1, Tenant has to do field work and make the land ready to seed for 2024 crop year, or seed the land in 2023 if tenant wants. The land has to be be use for grain production from 2024 to 2027 inclusive.
2, Bid is the rental per acre per year. Annual rent will be winning bid times 80 acres.
3, Lease will start from April 17th of 2023 .
4, fixed 5 year term cash lease.
5, Two Payments per year. 50% in April, and balance in Nov.
6, Winning bidder will not necessarily be accepted as tenant. Subject to review & approval of Winning Bidder's Renter Profile.
WARNING - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!
See individual lot for exact bidding starting and closing times.
Extended Bidding is effective. Check event details for Auto Extend Increment.
You cannot change or remove bids once you submit them.
Bidders should review the lot description as well as their bid amounts.
However, higher bidders can change their Maximum Bid down to the current price of their lot.
There are no questions for this listing.