FARMLAND RENTAL AUCTION - RM OF Biggar and RM of Tullymet (Closed #350963)
For Rent 4 Quarter Farmland in RM of Biggar No 347
- Final Bid Price: $30.00
- 1 Bid(s) Reserve Price Not Met View Bid History
- High Bidder: J
- Major Use Grain Land
- RM Name RM of Biggar No 347
- RM Number 347
- Legal Descriptions NE 24-36-14 W3, SW 24-36-14 W3, SE 24-36-14 W3, NE 13-36-14 W3,
- Lease Type Cash Rent
- Desired Length of Lease 5
- Lease Start Date Friday, May 5, 2023
- Total Land Area in Acre 635
- Bins Included none
- Outbuildings Included none
- Nearest Town Biggar
- Directions see marks on google map
- Map URL https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1-ltqTqy6S7viPlbtSGuaakxcmkYd3fw&ehbc=2E312F
- Tags farm land for rent, farmland for rent, grain land for rent, crop land for rent, rm of biggar, RM no 347
- Lot # 01
- System ID # 351098
- End Date
- Start Date
4 quarters in ONE BLOCK !. located 3 miles east of Biggar ,then 3 miles north. As per SAMA (attached), the majority of the land is arable farmland however most recently used as pasture for a bison operation. Land has been cropped prior to 2011.
- 637 Total Acres
- 505 Cultivated Acres
- 65 Native Pasture Acres
- 67 Wetland/Bush Acres
- $624,500 Total Assessed Value
- $156,860 Average Assessment per 160 Acres
- 43.7 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
|Legal Description||Soil||Assessment||Cult Acres||Not Cult acres||native grass||Total|
|NE 13-36-14 W3||L||152,300||130||30||0||160.29|
|NE 24-36-14 W3||M||180,300||150||11||0||158.79|
|SE 24-36-14 W3||L||148,900||105||10||45||160.05|
|SW 24-36-14 W3||L||143,000||120||16||20||157.96|
1, Tenant has to do field work and make the land ready to seed for 2024 crop year, or seed the land in 2023 if tenant wants. The land has to be be use for grain production from 2024 to 2027 inclusive.
2, Bid is the rental per acre per year. Annual rent will be winning bid times 505 acres.
3, Lease will start from May 10th of 2023 .
4, fixed 5 year term cash lease.
5, Two Payments per year. 50% in April, and balance in Nov.
6, Winning bidder will not necessarily be accepted as tenant. Subject to review & approval of Winning Bidder's Renter Profile.
7, ExtrAcre is conducting this auction for the purchaser of the land. In case the transaction of the Contract of Purchase and Sale fails, there will be no lease agreement to be signed with any bidder(or the lease agreement to be signed shall be subject to the Contract of Purchase and Sale being able to close).
WARNING - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!
See individual lot for exact bidding starting and closing times.
Extended Bidding is effective. Check event details for Auto Extend Increment.
You cannot change or remove bids once you submit them.
Bidders should review the lot description as well as their bid amounts.
However, higher bidders can change their Maximum Bid down to the current price of their lot.
There are no questions for this listing.