For Rent 4 Quarters Grain Land in RM of Key West No 70
- Sold Winning Bid: $67.00
- 27 Bid(s) Reserve Price Met View Bid History
- High Bidder: John123
- Major Use Grain Land
- RM Name RM of Key West No 70
- RM Number 70
- Legal Descriptions SE 10-7-24 w2 , NE 3-7-24 w2 , SW 3-7-24 w2 , SE 3-7-24 w2
- Lease Type Cash Rent
- Property Taxes 0
- Desired Length of Lease 3
- Lease Start Date Sunday, January 1, 2023
- Total Land Area in Acre 640
- Bins Included 3 metal bins
- Outbuildings Included none
- Nearest Town Ogema
- Directions see marks on google map
- Map URL https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1QdV0apPQSqih9G4v8VN1V0s9-wm5yNI&ehbc=2E312F
- Tags farm land for rent, farmland for rent, grain land for rent, crop land for rent, rm of key west, RM no 70
- Lot # 02
- System ID # 315292
- End Date
- Start Date
Land is in very good condition. Clay and clay loam soil. 2022 crop was durum and peas. Durum yield 35 to 40 bush per acre, peas yield over 30 bu per acre.
4 quarter sections of farmland for rent west of Ogema, SK and only half a mile south of Highway #13. These four quarters are all contiguous to each other and can be farmed as one field. SAMA Field Sheets identify 588 cultivated acres and a soil final rating weighted average of 47.61. Tenant to do their own due diligence as to the number of farmable acres.
Lease will start from Jan 1st of 2023 .
|RM||legal desc||soil class||assessment||culti acres||waste acres||total acres|
|RM No. 70||SE 10-7-24 w2||J||190,200||146||14||160|
|RM No. 70||NE 3-7-24 w2||K||214,200||150||10||160|
|RM No. 70||SW 3-7-24 w2||K||176,900||150||10||160|
|RM No. 70||SE 3-7-24 w2||K||171,300||142||18||160|
4 Quarters in one block. 3 gain bins are included in the rent.
1, Bid is the rental per acre per year. Annual rent will be winning bid times 588 acres.
2, Lease will start from Jan 1st of 2023 .
3, 3 to 5 year lease, selected bidder's choice.
4, Two Payments per year. 50% in April, and balance in Nov.
5, Winning bidder will not necessarily be accepted as tenant. Subject to review & approval of Winning Bidder's Renter Profile.
WARNING - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!
See individual lot for exact bidding starting and closing times.
Extended Bidding is effective. Check event details for Auto Extend Increment.
You cannot change or remove bids once you submit them.
Bidders should review the lot description as well as their bid amounts.
However, higher bidders can change their Maximum Bid down to the current price of their lot.
There are no questions for this listing.