123 Acre Farmland For Rent in RM of Corman Park No 344
Land is currently hay land
- Major Use Grain Land
- RM Name RM Of Corman Park
- RM Number 344
- Legal Descriptions PT NW 15-37-06 W3
- Lease Type Cash Rent
- Desired Length of Lease 5
- Lease Start Date Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Total Land Area in Acre 131
- Bins Included none
- Outbuildings Included none
- Nearest Town Saskatoon
- Directions see marks on google map
- Map URL https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1MTI0v08TPcfrZEYoG-Zver8HsP8rFBvd&ehbc=2E312F
- Tags grain land for rent, farmland for rent, RM of Corman Park, RM No 344
- Lot # 01
- System ID # 276956
- End Date
- Start Date
Land is currently on hay.
PT NW 15-37-06 W3, Approximately 117 Cultivated Acres, Soil Class H, Clay soil,
Assessment $212,800, equal to assessment $276,820 / 160 Acres.
Land owner will remove all cross fences upon tenant’s request.
Lease Terms and Conditions:
1, Bid is the rental per acre per year. Annual rent will be winning bid times 117 cultivated acres.
2, Five year term, from May 15th of 2022 to Dec 31 of 2026.
3, Two Payments per year. 50% in April, and balance in Nov.
4, Winning bidder will not necessarily be accepted as tenant. Subject to review & approval of Winning Bidder's Renter Profile.
5, Land is currently on hay, it is tenant's choice to farm it for grain or hay. (Tenant's cost to break up the land if tenant wants to grain farm it).
Auction Terms and Conditions:
WARNING - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!
See individual lot for exact bidding starting and closing times.
Extended Bidding is effective. Check event details for Auto Extend Increment.
You cannot change or remove bids once you submit them. Bidders should review the lot description as well as their bid amounts. However, higher bidders can change their Maximum Bid down to the current price of their lot.
There are no questions for this listing.