860 Acre Grain Land For Rent in RM of Fertile Belt No 183
- Major Use Grain Land
- RM Name Fertile Belt No 183
- RM Number 183
- Legal Descriptions NW 28-19-2 W2, SE 29-19-2 W2, SW 29-19-2 W2, SE 30-19-2 W2, SW 19-19-2 W2, NW 19-19-2 W2
- Lease Type Cash Rent
- Desired Length of Lease 3
- Lease Start Date Saturday, January 1, 2022
- Total Land Area in Acre 860
- Bins Included 12 metal bins, approximately 20,000 bushels
- Nearest Town Stockholm, SK
- Directions see aerial map
- Map URL https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/embed?mid=136dBEu6gzqv63e-6a7ttEP0ZntPdqkMK
- Tags farmland for rent, grain land for rent, RM of Fertile Belt No 183
- Lot # 01
- System ID # 216294
- End Date
- Start Date
5 1/2 Quarter Grain Land For Rent in RM of Fertile Belt No. 183, on east side Stockholm SK.
12 metal grain bins(appro. 20,000 bushels) are included.
|Legal description||Soil Class||2021 Assessment||2021 Seeded Acres||Total Acres|
|NW 28-19-2 W2||G||174,200||115||155|
|SE 29-19-2 W2||G||182,400||115||154|
|SW 29-19-2 W2||G||141,200||110||154|
|SE 30-19-2 W2||G||189,200||125||155|
|SW 19-19-2 W2||G||156,400||100||164|
|S 1/2 of NW 19-19-2 W2||G||87,900||75||80|
Bid is the rental per acre per year. Annual rental will be the winning bid times 640 cultivated acres. Cash rent only, 3 or 5 year term (selected bidder's choice).
Bidding will close at 7 PM, Wednesday , Oct 27th of 2021.
Winning bidder will not necessarily be accepted as tenant. Subject to review & approval of Winning Bidder's Renter Profile.
Note: ExtrAcre Lease & Rental is conducting rental auction for the Purchaser of this land. The Purchaser's offer has been accepted. In the event that the Purchaser's offer falls through, the Purchaser will not accept any bidder as tenant, will not sign lease agreement with any bidder.
Terms and Conditions:
WARNING - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!
See individual lot for exact bidding starting and closing times.
Extended Bidding is effective. Check event details for Auto Extend Increment.
You cannot change or remove bids once you submit them. Bidders should review the lot description as well as their bid amounts. However, higher bidders can change their Maximum Bid down to the current price of their lot.