6 Quarter Grain Land For Rent In RM NO 184 and RM NO 214
- Major Use Grain Land
- RM Name RM of Grayson and RM of Cana
- RM Number 184
- Lease Type Cash Rent
- Desired Length of Lease 5
- Lease Start Date Saturday, March 26, 2022
- Total Land Area in Acre 916
- Bins Included none
- Outbuildings Included none
- Nearest Town Waldron SK
- Directions see marks on google map
- Map URL https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/embed?mid=11CstP0svlzPFzKfkUhxdFNoJddxawEDb&ehbc=2E312F
- Tags farmland for rent, grain land for rent, RM of Grayson, RM of Cana
- Lot # 02
- System ID # 258928
- End Date
- Start Date
Parcel Info( based on SAMA sheet):
|RM||Legal Description||Cultivated acres (SAMA )||Cultivated Acres (Owner)||Assessment (owner)||Soil Class||Pasture Acres||Waste Acres||Total Acres|
|RM No 184||NE 30-21-4 W2||133||140||208500||H||0||18||158|
|RM No 184||SW 24-21-5 W2||130||145||186900||J||0||16||161|
|RM No 184||NE 13-21-5 W2||138||150||202400||H||0||11||161|
|RM No 184||SW 13-21-5 W2||115||115||179300||H||0||4||119|
|RM No 214||NW 24-22-4 W2||122||145||167000||J||0||13||158|
|RM No 214||SE 24-22-4 W2||45||115||167000||G||35||9||159|
Six quarters of farm land for rent, 4 quarters are in RM of Grayson No. 184, and 2 quarters are in RM of Cana No. 214
1, The 4 Quarters in RM No 184. This land is grain land ready for seeding in 2022 spring. SAMA identifies 524 cultivated acres, but owner states there are 550 Cultivated acres.
2, The 2 quarters in RM No 214. This land is currently in hay and pasture. Land owner has just had a contractor pushed and cleared bush and weed areas at a cost of more than $38,500. Land owner will hire a contractor to compete the following land improvement work before the 2022 seeding season at land owner's cost:
- Land owner will have the contractor push the tree and bush located at 65 acres of ASPEN Pasture in the SE 22-24-04 W2 for $38,500 in March 2022
- Land owner plans to spend $15,000 to break (tillage) and clean up (picking up stumps, roots and stones) in the 260 farmable acres of the 2 quarters of hay land / pasture (very open field) before the first crop season.
- Land owner will also burn all the bush piles and bury leftovers and stone piles in the 2 quarters of land before April 1st of 2023.
Bidding will close at 7 PM, Saturday, March 19th of 2022.
Bid is the rental per acre per year. Annual rental will be the winning bid times 810 acres. Cash rent only, 3 to 5 year year term, selected bidder's choice.
Winning bidder will not necessarily be accepted as tenant. Subject to review & approval of Winning Bidder's Renter Profile.
Note: later on a detailed lease agreement will be loaded to this page. This agreement will be the lease agreement the selected bidder has to sign on.
Terms and Conditions:
WARNING - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!
See individual lot for exact bidding starting and closing times.
Extended Bidding is effective. Check event details for Auto Extend Increment.
You cannot change or remove bids once you submit them. Bidders should review the lot description as well as their bid amounts. However, higher bidders can change their Maximum Bid down to the current price of their lot.
There are no questions for this listing.